Privacy & Cookies Policy
ZAMKO, located at De Run 4308, 5503 LN Veldhoven Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process:
ZAMKO processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at [email protected] and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data:
ZAMKO processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– handling your payment
– sending our newsletter
– be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
– to inform you about changes to our services and products
– offer you the possibility to create an account |
– to deliver goods and services to you
– ZAMKO analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
– ZAMKO follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
– ZAMKO also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
On the basis of automated processing, ZAMKO does not take decisions on matters that may have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example, a ZAMKO employee) among them.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
ZAMKO only provides data to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
How long we keep personal data
ZAMKO does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and have asked permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
For an explanation, see:
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by ZAMKO.
You can send a request for access, correction, or deletion of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected].
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (Machine Readable Zone), the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
ZAMKO would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
You can do this via the following link:
How we protect personal data?
ZAMKO takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected]